Get a quote


Switch to us


Calculate cover


Customer Support

Change your name

If your legal name has changed then please let us know. By keeping us up to date with with any name changes, it will make it easier at claim time.

We’ll need you to complete and return the attached form and supply us with some supporting documentation.

This could be:

  • Birth Certificate (if reverting to your maiden name)
  • Marriage Certificate (if changing to your married name)
  • Name Change Certificate that shows your new legal name

Change of name form (PDF)

A notification message goes here.